Friday, August 1, 2014

Look No Further: The Best Blueberry Cobbler Recipe

Today's a baking day over here! I wish you were here with me to drink iced coffee, smell all the good buttery smells, and enjoy the morning. We have a special friend coming for lunch, so our treat for her is our favorite blueberry cobbler. Here's the recipe we use: Best Ever Blueberry Cobbler. We've made this recipe five times at least this summer.

However, we sometimes use fresh lemon juice (we love lemony things) instead of the orange juice. My favorite part of this recipe is that the berries soak in the juice you use. It's just wonderful to soak. Think of being thoroughly immersed in yumminess today.


You can whip this up in 10 minutes, and it bakes for 35 minutes at 375 degrees.


You can serve it with whipped cream or some vanilla ice cream, but we love it plain and simple.

After our cobbler, we're making brownies for our house guests this weekend, our amazing friends the Bakers! I'm sure I'll report on all the wise things I learn from the Baker Family next week.


No comments: