Sunday, August 10, 2014

25 Things a Wise Woman Learned About God

Today I see that a wise woman, Judy Douglass, posts that she's "celebrating 50 years of ministry and 70 years of life." She invites us to view one of her favorite blog posts (and one of the most read) to commemorate this time in her life. 

She entitles her post, "25 Things I Have Learned About God."   

I can hardly wait to read it and learn from all of her wisdom. It's so inspiring, and it urges me to seek out the wisdom of older women in my church and in my community. 

I hope you enjoy it, too! (Click the link to read it or cut and paste this link into your browser: http://www.judydouglass.com/2010/10/25-things-i-have-learned-about-god/ )

When I read this list, I realize that I, too, want to have a list of 25 things to pass on when I turn 70 years old. Will I believe these things? Will I know them to be true in my experience? I'm full of hope that, yes, I will!

No comments: