Sunday, March 2, 2014

Glamorous Life!

Our family loves watching the Oscars (mostly I do). We love the Red Carpet gowns and all the glamour of it all. When I was younger, I dreamed about what it might be like to be on that Red Carpet.

Not tonight. On this night, we're making little appetizers and watching the Oscars in our pajamas with a cat or two curled up by our feet. We already bought dumplings and little egg rolls to enjoy. We can't wait to hear Idina Menzel sing "Let it Go." For fanciness, we'll make Shirley Temples and drink them through straws.

We'll look fabulous, darling. Who are we wearing? Target, by Target. Our post Oscar plans? Snuggles.

I'm so glad I'm here and not there.

My kind of glamour involves a comfortable seat, lots of snuggles with those I love, and performing fake interviews and fake acceptance speeches in order to get everyone laughing.

It's a glamorous life!




1 comment:

Laurie Berthel said...

The richest place to be.......with your blessings by your side. What fun it sounds like you are going to have AND making a memory for lifetime of your hearts. I love your posts!