Sunday, October 21, 2012

When You Need Strength for the Week Ahead

Sometimes I pray for a circumstance to change, but when it will not, I know it's time to pray for strength. I think about three promises from scripture when I feel weak and scared inside:

2 Chronicles 16:9:  For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Isaiah 41:10:  So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Ephesians 3:15: I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being. 

I'm so thankful that it's not my strength at all. 

Do you need strength for the week ahead?

1 comment:

juliana said...

Thank you Heather - I needed this reminder headed into the coming week!