Saturday, May 5, 2012

Turning 7 and Wanting Stiletto Heel Cupcakes

She's seven!  She's a bike-riding, soccer-playing, worm-finding kind of girl.  She's also a fashionista.  So when she wanted fashionable cupcakes, I knew I had no choice:



It just so happens that melted chocolate hardens so very nicely and will attach a graham cracker to a Pirouette cookie stick.  I used a design from the book Cupcakes, Cookies, and Pie, Oh My! 

So to celebrate 7 years, we're fashionistas.   That's her kind of flair!

________________________________
Happy Birthday, Little One!

9 comments:

Patricia W Hunter said...

You are amazing!!!! 

LivewithFlair said...

 I'm learning!!!

Italian Mama said...

Totally over the top!  Just the way little girls like it!

Laurie said...

Wow, those are GREAT!!  Nice job, mom!

LivewithFlair said...

Thank you!!!

LivewithFlair said...

 Yes!  Indeed!

Ainsley said...

Impressive!!!

elaine laurin said...

you are amazing over the top creative super mom , i dont even know you but i love you

Gigi said...

I am speechless.  Simply speechless.