Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jack Finds True Love

 My one-eyed cat, Jack, has found true love.


He's moved from synchronized napping to obvious displays of tender cat affection. 

He can't nap without her. 

He's come so far:  from wounded, broken, unable to meow or purr to true companionship.

It's adorable to watch.  Adorable things inspire great delight.  They charm.  The world needs more adorable moments to charm us back to simple delight.

Cats hugging: a little delight on a cold, heavy morning. 


_______________________
Did you see something adorable today?

6 comments:

Melany Raubolt said...

Thanks for sharing this, Heather....so sweet!

juliana said...

My kitty Patrick died a few months ago and while Poppy seems ok this makes me wonder if I should look for a companion for her - somehow her relationship with my dog just isn't quite this affectionate (although they do better and better together all the time!)  It makes me sad to think that she must miss her old friend.

Rebecca said...

I hope you don't mind, but I pinned this photo on one of my Pinterest pinboards!  It is too adorable not to share.

Live with Flair said...

 No problem!  I love being on Pinterest!  Jack's a celebrity :)

Live with Flair said...

Oh, Juliana, I am so sorry that you lost Patrick!  Poppy is the best name for a cat, by the way!  Let me know if you find a new companion for her! 

Live with Flair said...

 Hey, Melany!