Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is There Such a Thing?

Today, my friend tells me I have the spiritual gift of "celebration." Is there such a thing?  There must be!  Living with Flair has been my 632 day journey to celebrate the day.  It never gets old for me. 

Lord, help me continue to celebrate! 

I want to remember to celebrate when I have long, boring days of work and chores and sadness and disappointment.  There's something  or someone to celebrate here.  There's something to dance a jig about, slap a high-five for, squeal-with-my-hands-over-my-mouth for, perform little jumps in the air for, grab-my-friend's-shoulders-and-jiggle-and-jump-and-kiss-on-the-cheek about, pump my fist over, whoop and holler about, turn a cartwheel for, sing the Hallelujah chorus over, write a blog about. . . 

You get the idea.  Living with flair means we're gonna celebrate.  There's always something--or better yet, Someone--to celebrate.  It might be anything--large or small, obvious or hidden--that's just waiting for us to observe and cheer over.   Woo-hoo!  Yahoo!  Yeah! 

______________________________
Do you have something to celebrate today?

No comments: